Monday, July 13, 2009

What We Are About

Teenagers aren't as dumb as adults make us out to be. We aren't constantly drinking and doing drugs. And sex ISN'T the only thing we talk about, despite what some TV shows say. We have real issues and have to make big decisions, like: Should I do this drug? Should I have sex? What college should I go to? Should I even go to college? What business would hire someone my age? What do I want to do with my life? Who am I?

Let us introduce ourselves. We are two 17 year olds from a small town who are really annoyed with all the shows about our lives. We think people should know that teenagers aren't as dumb as TV says we are. This blog will be a bunch of entries about different steriotypes about teens that we come across in our daily lives and things that REAL teenagers do. We will break everything down for you, and hopefully some of you guys are adults. Maybe you will learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment